Prefabricated Structures Are Explained to Young Engineer Candidates.
Companies continue to inform about their industry field in the recent years where prefabricated structures have become a choice of preference. Prefabrik Yapı A.Ş., a leading company of this industry field, is invited to an interview with university students of the 2nd time.
Meeting with University of Sakarya students, Prefabrik Yapı A.Ş. participated as speaker to the trainings organized as preparation to business life. The aim of the seminar held on March 19th was to bring engineering faculty students together with the pioneers of the field. In this context, Prefabrik Yapı A.Ş. Sales Manager, Master Architect N. Demet Kılıç briefed on the less known aspects of the field.
She mentioned that prefabricated structure industry would provide new occupational opportunities for the young generation. N. Demet Kılıç received a great interest from young engineers, answered their questions and provided detailed information on the following topics. In order for students to better know diverse occupations and extend their horizon;
– Basic information on BIM-Building Information Model- and Industry 4.0,
– Application methods for prefabricated structures developing around the world as well as advantages of those structures,
– Combining the engineering with all positive sciences,
– Collaboration between the universities and the leading companies and industry field,
– Sustainability of prefabricated structures,
– Our expectations from new graduate colleagues and young engineers,
– Occupational branches and new opportunities in prefabricated structure industry,
– General information on prefabricated systems and fields of application.
Civil Engineering Department, 4th Grade students participated in the speech given those main topics. The seminar where the less know aspects of the industry are explained and student questions are answered, has been very enlightening for the students.